Friday 12 November 2010

Know your right

Often we as a consumer do not know what our rights are exactly. Before I came across this, I thought we can only ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase. This is indeed a very good protection to the consumer because sometimes, I wont use or open up the goods I had bought until I really need to use them. 30 days is a short period, because I always dont open up the goods I bought until I really need to use them. So, it is possible that I only realise there is faulty with the goods after one month or more.
Therefore, knowing that I can still ask for a refund or a replacement within a 6 months period is really great. You can find their template letters in the website if you've bought goods within the last six month and if your goods are faulty six months after you purchased them.



http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theoneshow/consumer/2009/07/03/sale_of_goods_act_letter_downl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment