Friday 12 November 2010

what kind of law student are u??

Quite an amount of interesting blogs were found this afternoon. One of them are lawactually.blogspot.com,
among all his post, the following is my favourite.



What kind of law student are (or were) YOU?


What it really means
Burned by
Frequently Says
Try
The ‘I'm seriously conscientious-er’
You’re a caffeine-fuelled boffin.
Serious rejection – that one time.
“You’re so immature!”
Getting laid
The ‘Panicker’
You're mildly neurotic
That time you got things badly wrong
“OMG – I haven’t read all 8 chapters for tomorrow’s seminar!!!”
Taking a chill-pill
The ‘I'm at uni to have a good time-er’
You’re a lazy no-good waster who should have avoided getting into debt by omitting the whole uni experience
Lack of ambition and/or intelligence
“Screw this – I’m heading down the union!!”
Visiting the library / bribing or having sex with your lecturers
The ‘Dreamer’
I’m hoping to stay in academia all my life
Real life
“I don’t see the need for practical contextualisation at all.”
Waking up and smelling the coffee
The ‘Chancer’
You’ve lucked through everything so far in life and if it aint broke, don’t fix it.
Hard work
“I’m going to wing it in tomorrow’s seminar”
Actually working hard for once in your cheating life

which one are you pals???


SIAW CHIN TEE 

No comments:

Post a Comment